Thursday, August 18, 2011

A place to rest...

As of this morning we are looking for a place, just temporary, at this point anything is better then where we are, but I'll make sure not to be too hasty. It doesn't have to have the space for a garden but something away from the public sounds so nice and relaxing.

I bet my blood pressure was just through the roof yesterday, after being blamed for why the utility bills were so high. I've done everything we can do to keep things down even had an energy audit done! And did she follow any of the suggestions made to get energy efficient bulbs even? No. So I wash my hands of it. She wants us to go back to the other motel they have that's gone to H@!! in a handbasket the past 3 years she has another think coming.

I'm just so excited about the new possibilities. Guess I'm looking forward to Greener Pastures....you have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment